1. Where do you source your products?
Our products are sourced from Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Brazil to name a few.
2. Do you have products for women with bigger bra cups and underwear sizes?
We have a few big sizes in our stores, but we can always pre-order for you.
3. Are your novelty items safe?
Yes. All our novelty items are tested, made from high quality ingredients and materials, stocks are always new, and we carry reputable brands.
1. What are your payment methods?
We accept Credit Card payments at the moment, but we are working towards expanding our payment options to help serve you better.
2. What courier company are you using to ship your products?
We use LBC for shipping. We can also do specialized delivery. Please inquire in our stores by giving us a call.
3. When can I expect the arrival of my items?
If within Metro Manila, delivery takes 1-2 days. For outside Metro Manila, please allow 2-4 days.
VELVET ROSE PROMO CARD
1. Are sale items qualified for purchase using the Velvet Rose Promo Card?
No. You can only use the Velvet Rose Lingerie Promo Card to purchase regular- priced items.
2. Is the Velvet Rose Promo Card transferable?
3. What if I lose my Velvet Rose Promo Card? Can I have it replaced and still get all my accomplished stamps?
Yes. We do keep a record of your purchases in our system, and we can transfer your accomplished stamps to a new Velvet Rose Lingerie Promo Card.
4. Does the Velvet Rose Promo Card have an expiry?
5. Can I combine points from store and online purchases in my Velvet Rose Promo Card?
No. The Velvet Rose Lingerie Promo Card is only limited to store purchases.
1. I got my wrong size. How many days do you allow for product replacement?
For hygiene purposes, intimate apparels such as underwear, matching lingerie sets, and swimwear are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Bras, pajamas, tank tops, boxer shorts, robes are exchangeable within 7 days as long as they are unused, tags are still intact and they are in good condition.
Novelty items are exchangeable within 7 days as long as they are still sealed, unused and in good condition.
Please bring your official receipt and item/s for exchange and present them in any of our stores.
2. Do you honor replacements in your stores for products that have been purchased online?
3. Looks like my item has a defect. How do I replace it?
Just visit any of our stores and present the official receipt together with the item/s. Altered item/s will not be honored for replacement. Item/s will be inspected prior to replacement and once proven defective, feel free to choose any of our products to replace your item/s. Price of the replacement should be equivalent to the price of the defective item/s or higher. If higher, please pay the succeeding amount.
Got more questions? Then please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com, or give any of our store locations a call!